Saturday 20 March 2010

Men, a.k.a. Handbag Holders

My guy demonstrating this phenomenon (I know what you're thinking but it actually was a coincidence that my handbag matched his hat perfectly!)

An interesting observation I've made a thousand times and I'm still astonished by is the way Korean girls use their boyfriends to carry their handbags. It tends to happen the most in the 20 something age group. A couple could be having a night on the town, browsing the shops or simply popping out to the corner store for some milk and the guy will be the one carrying the handbag. I've even seen these poor guys juggling not only the handbag but numerous shopping bags and parcels while their girlfriend enjoys sauntering down the street with a spring in her step because naturally there is not a single thing weighing her down.
A valid question remains; when going out, who's outfit should you coordinate the handbag with? Yours or your boyfriend's?

No comments:

Post a Comment