Wednesday 14 April 2010

The best snacks and oh how I've sampled!







If you are a fan of chocolate and cookies, you'll love this post. Some of the best snacks I've ever had have been in Korea.
Admittedly many of the snacks I'll be talking about are actually Japanese but since they are easily found in Korea and this is about snacking in Korea, I think I can have a bit of artistic licence on this one.
Warning: in my inability to read Korean or Japanese, I've come up with my own names for these products.

1. Chocolate Pillows - these little cookie pillows of delight are filled with a soft chocolate centre.

2. Panda Cookies - these are the best! Although there aren't a lot in a box, each cookie is in the shape of a panda and is about the same size as an animal cracker. They are coated with white and milk chocolate. Yummo!

3. Yan Yan - okay, this one I was able to read because it's in English, but who knows what Yan Yan means?!?! Basically this little cup comes with a bunch of cookie sticks that you can dip into a little tub of chocolate. It's like a chocolate fondue on the go!

4. Chocolate Mushrooms - this one is easy, the stem is a cookie, the cap is chocolate. Brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment