Wednesday 14 April 2010

It wouldn't be Korea without Hello Kitty!





The Sanrio Company's Hello Kitty will soon take over the world, I'm sure of it! Although Japanese in origin, Hello Kitty has become well known across Asia and Korea is no exception.

I came across this magazine in one of the book stores in Seoul. It's a regular update for members of the Hello Kitty Fan Club. It has some very interesting features such as Hello Kitty sushi, how to make Hello Kitty origami and my favourite, an update on Hello Kitty's boyfriend Daniel and Hello Kitty's pet kitty (oh yes, Hello Kitty has her own Hello Kitty).

You can buy pretty much anything you'd like with Hello Kitty on it. From the obvious items such as hats, jewellery, bags, mugs; to the more obscure dishwasher and desktop computer. I've even found myself getting caught up in Hello Kitty fever. Must be something in the water! The Sanrio Company is genius!


No comments:

Post a Comment