Wednesday 14 April 2010

Coke in the Land of Convenience


Many of my friends and family will know that my favourite soft drink and a weakness of mine is Coca Cola. The fact that you can find Coke in South Korea isn't anything to marvel at since Coke can be found in virtually every country around the world. Instead, what makes it interesting is the packaging. I've already touched on the convenience of things in Korea and this one doesn't disappoint. Most people would be used to the standard sizes for Coke (2 Litre bottle, 1.5 Litre bottle, 500ml, etc). However one thing I've noticed in Korea is that Coke can be purchased in more sizes than I have seen anywhere else, perhaps to cater to how thirsty you are. The above picture is a cute, squat 300ml bottle which is a good thing to have in case you're more thirsty than a 250ml bottle but not thirsty enough to finish a 500ml bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment