Friday 5 February 2010

The eagle has landed (or in my case a pair of green suede mary janes)


Finally after 8 months travelling back and forth from Australia to Korea.........I have moved!!! It hasn't been easy giving up a very good job in Sydney, frantically packing many years worth of stuff for storage, relocating the cat into her holiday home and trying to figure out which handbag has to stay behind because unfortunately my laptop needed that final space in my suitcase. With my battered E.T. doll (27 years old, pictured above) in tow we've moved onto yet another adventure.

Before I officially begin my ramblings, I'd hate to sound like an Oscar's speech but I need to thank everyone who has made this possible. The wait is finally over and from here on in I can settle into a new life of living in luxury, working a little bit and taking advantage of one of the best shopping cities in the world!!! If you're lucky I may even throw in some cultural experiences as well. ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment